Thursday, February 4, 2010

Five Golden Rings

Olympic fever is coming. Can you feel it? The games are a few weeks away and I can already sense the swelling of my American pride. I feel like wearing red white and blue everday. Shouldn't that be the nationwide mandatory dress code for everyone during the games?

Ok my wish is eveyone to get stoked about the games. I want to walk down the side walk and be high fiving total strangers. Impromptu USA USA USA chants break out at traffic stops or toll booths.

The Ski Jumping is one of my favorite events to watch. Who in their right mind would be skiing 90 meters down hill to jump 100 meeters down onto a 60 degree hill.
Is Eddie the Eagle jumping this year?

Ice skating used to be cool with Hamilton and Boitano, now not so much.
Good Luck Johnny Weir hope you win the Gold Medal for male of female, I not sure which they'll give you. If you do your Lady GaGa routine your golden.
Seriously, you're our best chance for the gold. Go get em!

"OHHNNOO heeeee's back!! Our favorite heartthrob on the ice.. I am sure to see your mug a million or two times before these games are over. Bring home the Gold.

Bodie Miller are you in or are you out? Here is your Olympic agenda.
Have a drink.
Get on the course.
Kick some Swiss or Austrian ass.
Win the gold.
PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR.

I am a sucker for Olympians crying on the medal stand. if you don't cry with them your not human.
Always... I mean ALWAYS stand when the National Anthem is played.
Even if you're Tivo-ing the results.

Why do so many athletes work at Home Depot. Does Lowes have a subpar training facility? Can one of you guys meet me in the paint department when you get from Vancouver.


SHHH don't tell anyone...but I secretly love the cross country skiing competitions.

When the watching the games
Be Proud
Be Loud
Be American



From the sportsfreaks village to the Olympic Village, Good Luck to all the athletes.

1 comment: